10.23.2009

365 Templates Pack

At the beginning of the year, the online scrapbook community launched an idea called "Project 365." To my understanding the goal is to take at least one photo a day and scrapbook it/them. Since I didn't join the digital scrapbook world until April, I didn't get involved. But, the project does make for some really cool kits and templates. I love the project 365 templates because they are designed for multiple photos. Laurie has just released a new set of Project 365 templates over at Laurie's Scraps.


There are four new templates in this set and I love them because they are so versatile. For one of my layouts I used the template pretty much as-is. I used a kit of Laurie's called "Stars and Stripes."


For the second I turned the template and altered it a bit by moving the photo block off to one side instead of being smack dab in the middle of the page. I think I will find myself using these templates a lot. For this one I used (mainly) the October blog train from Enchanted Studio Scraps called "Fall-O-Ween." The alpha comes from Designs by Sarah.


Come back tomorrow for a freebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment