10.01.2009

Give Thanks

I am having a hard time getting into the swing of Fall. The 40 degree drop in temperature yesterday helped a little, though I could have done without the walk to school in the cold rain. I am liking all the Halloween kits coming out right now! They are so cute. But Thanksgiving already? Andrea you are worse that Walmart! LOL The latest from Scraps by Andrea is the mini-kit "Give Thanks" that she released Monday with "Falling For You Again."


The kis has some darling pilgrim and indian folks, as well as a nice color scheme. I had a really hard time trying to scrap Thanksgiving pictures when it is only the first of October. Here is what I came up with:


Nothing fabulous, but I made it into a QP for you anyway. Here you go:

Link expired!!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for an announcement and a new QP!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 18 post on Oct. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete