10.02.2009

Hope, Dreams, Fears

Announcement day! I am excited to tell you that I will be joining the CT over at Tempus Fugit. I love Doris' work - she has so many fun vintage elements in her kits. Very shabby chic. I have been working with three of her kits. Today I am highlighting her newest one - "Hope, Dreams, Fears."


This huge kit is full of soft colors and it has an awesome word art pack with it. It would be perfect for weddings, babies, or pages about your hope, dreams and fears. Here are the pages I did with it:

 This page was featured in "Made Ya Look Monday" over at Faith Sisters!




Here is your QP. I will be highlighting two more of her kits in the coming week so be sure to stop by!

Link expired!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Oct. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete