10.03.2009

Gone Camping

I love to camp. I wish I could spend more time camping - and I would had I the funds and my husband the time off work! I am always on the lookout for woodsy kits to scrap our photos. Laurie over at Laurie's Scraps released a new kit yesterday called "Gone Camping" and it is exactly the kind of camping kit I like.


I love the natural leaf and twig elements and the awesome stitches. The camping stickers are pretty cute too, and the papers?? Adorable! Love it! It is 30% off right now too. So go grab it and scrap all that summer fun.
Here is what I did with it:


I made a new desktop for you all. Enjoy!

Link expired!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 15 post on Oct. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete