10.12.2009

Woof!

Happy Monday everyone! Boy, do I have an awesome kit for you today. It is another Tempus Fugit kit. This is Doris' newest and it is called "Woof!"


I love the dog we have and the ones we have had in the past. We are "pug people." We have had three pugs over the last 8 years and they are the perfect dog for us. Right now we have a 5-year old black pug name Oliver, whom we've had for almost a year. Our last pug, Max, passed away a year ago and he is very missed. We had Max before we had kids, so we were very attached to him. I finally scrapped a page for Max with this new kit.

This layout was chosen for the December 2009 scraplift challenge over at STS!

Here is your freebie for today - a "Woof" quickpage.

Link Expired!!

Be sure to check out the Tempus Fugit blog for a free kit (yes, a whole kit!) and a half-off coupon to Doris' new store at My Life & Scrap.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Presently I have 4 dogs, and they are my heart. Your layouts are simply precious as are your adorable furbabies. Thank you so much for this wonderful kit. It will be used a lot.

    ReplyDelete