11.02.2009

Today

Wow! It's been over a week since I posted. That wasn't planned, but my CTs have been a little slow lately and I apologize. I should have three freebies for you this week to make up for it.
I talked about Project 365 in my last post and the kit that is being released over at Sweet Tomato Designs today work great for scrapping those everyday photos. It is aptly called "Today."


I adore the color palette Cara used for this kit. Cara is offering a special over at Pretty Scrappy with this kit. Purchase it for $2, create a layout using it and post it to the special Featured Designer gallery here, and then go to the Featured Designer forum and post your gallery link and she will send you the 2nd half of the "Today" kit for FREE!


And I made it into a QP for you too! Enjoy!


Link Expired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment