9.26.2009

September Baker's Dozen - Slumber

Yay! I am feeling better today. My three-year old was up all night throwing up and the five-year old started this morning, but at least I am functioning now and I can take care of it. Today I have another piece of the "September Baker's Dozen" kit from Ramona the Pest to share with you. This mini-kit is called "Slumber."


I love the soft colors, sweet stars and fanciful elements. It is just perfect for those pictures of sleeping babies. Here is what I did with it:


Just a few more days until the QP pack is released. Stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, Brittany....I don't know how have time at all for the computer. I'm glad you're better, there's nothing worse than not being able to take care of your sick babies yourself! I wish everyone a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete