9.21.2009

It's Fall Y'All

There is one thing I don't like about the change of seasons. I don't like the cold viruses that hang around the house. I inevitably get one from one of my boys. I am recovering from one right now, which is why I am late posting about the newest kit I got to work with from Scraps by Andrea. It is a big ol' fall kit called "It's Fall Y'all."


I really do like this kit. When I am feeling 100% again I will have to play with it some more. For now, here are a couple of simple layouts I did with it.


And, here is your freebie - another quickpage. Y'all like QPs, right?

Link expired!!

Be sure to check out the CT blog. There are more freebies to be had - including two alphas!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Sep. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the wonderful page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I was wondering if I could add your blog to my freebie finder (it like digifree). You can view it here http://crafty-cupboard.com/f9/ & sign up here http://crafty-cupboard.com/f8/ no registration is required for the freebie section but posta are moderated so they will not appear straight away. We also have a section for tut writers to post links to their tuts here http://crafty-cupboard.com/f79/ registration is required for this section
    hope to hear from you
    kind regards Sam - Crafty Cupboard

    ReplyDelete