9.04.2009

Autumn Air

Are you done with summer yet? Are you ready for fall? I don't know that I am quite there yet. As much as I love the cooler weather, I do love summer. There is a lot of autumn scrapbook kits appearing out there already though. This new collaboration kit, "Autumn Air," from Laurie's Scraps and Pure Creativity Designs is the first I've been able to work with.

I love the color scheme. It will be great for all those autumn pictures - jumping in the leaves, Thanksgiving, or even school pictures.

For your freebie I made the LO into a desktop for you. Enjoy!

Link Expired!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 11 post on Sep. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete