9.09.2009

School Dayz

I love September. The weather is warm enough to not wear a jacket during the day, yet cool enough at night that I can snuggle under a quilt. And school - oh how I love sending two out of my three boys to school. I love that they love it, and I love the time it gives me to be with my youngest (even if he does nap during part of it). Andrea released a new school-themed kit called "School Dayz" on Labor Day. I was out of town, so I am just getting around to posting my layouts and quickpage. It was a great vacation though, so I don't feel too bad about it. The kit is only $2 this week so go grab it!

We already have school pictures back from my oldest. Their turn around time was super fast! The younger one should be getting his taken at the end of the month.

Be sure to head to Andrea's blog and download the freebie add-on to this kit. Have fun with those school photos! Here is your freebie quickpage.

Link Expired!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Sep [LA 06:00pm, NY 08:00pm] - 10 Sep [UK 01:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I was wondering if I could add your blog to my freebie finder. You can view it here http://crafty-cupboard.com/f9/ & you can sign up, no registration required here http://crafty-cupboard.com/f8/
    kind regards Sam - Crafty Cupboard Owner

    ReplyDelete