9.20.2009

Irish Eyes

Cara just released a new kit over at Sweet Tomato Design. It is called "Irish Eyes." It is not a Fall kit like a lot of the others I have been featuring here. It is more of a Spring kit - especially if you like St. Patty's Day or all things Irish.

I know this kit is very special to Cara because she is an Irish Dancer. How great would it be to use it for Irish Dancing pages?! I love it's soft colors and the lace elements. I had to find a picture of my sister and niece to use so I could make it sweet and girly.

I made my layout into a quickpage for you. Enjoy!

Link expired!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Sep. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete