9.16.2009

Fall Festival

What colors come to mind when you think of Autumn? I think of rich, deep reds and oranges. Bright yellows, warm browns and all the lush rich colors in between. I was pleasantly suprised at the color scheme for the latest kit from Scraps by Andrea - "Fall Festival."

It's color scheme is bright and happy, with pink, blue, orange, brown and green. This is a kit that you could use for more than just fall layouts.

Here is your freebie QP. Be sure to visit the CT blog to see the other team LOs with this kit and pick up their QPs as well!

Link Expired!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 17 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 11 post on Sep. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andrea!! I just discovered your site and I {LOVE} your work- your freebies are awesome! I am in love with this fall festival freebie but it looks like the link has expired, if you wouldn't mind sending me a link to it I would really really really appreciate it! Thanks and keep up the great work!
    ΓΌ amber
    ambersphillps@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete