11.25.2009

And Winter Came

Has Winter come to your area yet? We have already had two snowstorms that left an inch or more of snow. I love the snow - but I hate being cold! Just let me stay inside and look at it from the warmth of my house! Doris over at Tempus Fugit released a kit this week that perfectly captures the icy coldness that is winter (at least around my parts). It is called "And Winter Came."


All of the papers and elements are very light in color. The whole kit gave me a cold feeling - but I think it is beautiful! I don't have too many snow pictures, but I came up with two layouts any way. Here they are:


And here is your freebie QP! Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving!

Link Expired!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete