8.10.2009

Simple Pleasures

As a child, I would never have dreamed that one of my favorite colors would be brown. Yes, brown. I have noticed that I tend to lean towards brown for the backgrounds of my layouts. It is just such a nice, grounding color. Hmm. Good thing Andrea over at Scraps by Andrea put lots of brown in her new kit "Simple Pleasures." There are other nice colors too, but I'm really digging the brown.

Here are my layouts for the kit. Be sure to check out the other CT members work on the SBA CT blog.

The above LO was featured in "Made You Look Monday" over on the Faith Sisters blog!

And, as always, here is your freebie!

Link Expired!!

2 comments:

  1. Khâ-Lyn
    Merci beaucoup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete