8.24.2009

Dino Star!

Monday - time for a new kit and a new freebie! Today Andrea at Scraps by Andrea is releasing this new kit - Dino Star!

 It is a fun kit for little kids who love dinosaurs. My boys sure do. Here are my layouts.

Be sure to check out the others over at the CT blog. We all did brag book pages for our freebies this time. So if you download them all, you will have an eight-page 5x7" dinosaur themed brag book! It would be a fun way to scrap a family trip to the dinosaur museum. Enjoy!

Link Expired!
Be sure to check out my post from yesterday and snag the template I released to celebrate my 10,000th hit!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 25 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 11 post on Aug. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a bunch!
    BJ

    ReplyDelete