8.22.2009

"First Day of Kindergarten"

My oldest just started kindergarten about three weeks ago. He was so excited. He loves school! I did this LO to commemorate his first day. 
This LO was chosen as a Gallery Standout over at Faith Sisters! And it was featured in "Made You Look Monday" on the Faith Sisters blog. Woo hoo!


Almost all the product I used is from Three Paper Peonies. I love her designs! I think most of it was her "School" kit, with pieces from the "California" kit.
Jamie is having a challenge right now on her blog. If you create a layout using her product, about a summer memory, you will be entered to win the full School kit! You want this kit, trust me! She has four or five free itty-bitty kits on the blog (including the School one). Go get started!

1 comment:

  1. Brittany- I LOVE what you've done here! This layout is fantastic! I really like what you've done with the stitching and how you've layered all of your elements on the right side. And that picture is so cute!!! What a great way to commemorate his first day. I'm so glad that you are enjoying the kits...and a BIG thanks for pointing people to the blog. Thanks for playing!

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete