6.22.2009

Ta Da! The first freebie of the week!

I am thrilled to announce that I have been invited to join the CT over at Sweet Tomato Designs. I love Cara's work, so I was super excited when she asked me to join. I didn't even apply to join, so it was a suprise and a big compliment. As a celebratory gift, I made a QP out of the layout that inspired Cara to invite me to join. It is made with her "Ordinary Moments" kit from this year's So You Think You Can Design? contest over at DigiScrap Addicts. She is currently adding to it and it will be available in her store in July.
Here's your freebie:Link Expired!!

4 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC work, I'm so luck to have you play with my designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 23 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete