6.25.2009

More Exciting News

My last tidbit of exciting news for this week (I can't believe it's Friday already?!) is that I have joined the CT over at Lauries Scraps. I am way excited and love her kits. For my first project I got to work with her new "Stars and Stripes" kit.I love the vintage, muted colors in this kit. I love, love, LOVE the stitched fireworks and the included alphabet too. It would be perfect for Independence Day, or summer activities in general.
(click to enlarge)
I've got something a little different for today's freebie - a desktop! You can insert your own fun photo. I've included four different sizes in the file (1280x800, 800x600, 1064x768 & 1680x1024), so one should work for you!
Link Expired!!

3 comments:

  1. Came here from Laurie's Scraps site - love the patriotic stuff! Thanks for freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Desktop/Wallpaper/Calendar post on Jun. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on beings selected for Laurie's CT!

    ReplyDelete