6.11.2009

More Lil' Monsters

This is the last of the "old" kits from Scraps by Andrea. Now I will just be doing layouts for the new kits she releases. I think her plan is to release one per week for the next few weeks. I am hoping to get some more work done on my family album now that I'm caught up with SBA. I'll post some of those layouts here as well.
"More Lil' Monsters" is a companion kit to the "Lil' Monsters" kit from Scraps by Andrea. Mostly just the color scheme is different, but there are a couple of new elements and papers. My layouts:
(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

The kit preview:

Your freebie QP.
Link Expired!!

2 comments:

  1. Your stuff is fantastic!
    Thanks for the QP :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on Jun. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete