12.04.2009

Snow Angel

Brrr! It has been so cold here the past few days! It would be worth it (kind of) if we at least had some snow on the ground, but no. We have no snow! I dug up a few pictures of my boys playing in the snow last winter and scrapped a page with the new kit from Laurie's Scraps called "Snow Angel."


Laurie says this is her favorite kit yet. It has some excellent elements and every piece is very detailed, as are all of Laurie's kits. I really like the blue and green color scheme - so wintery! Now if only we would get some snow... Anywho, here is my layout:


And, here is a free desktop for you to get you into the mood for winter.

Link Expired!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 05 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Dec. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete