12.15.2009

Baby on Board

Today I will be highlighting my last kit for Scraps by Andrea. It has been great working with Andrea. Hers was the first CT I joined and I have learned a lot, but it is time for me to trim down my CT duties and focus on other areas of my scrapbooking.
Today's kit is a cute kit for those expectant mothers out there. It is called "Baby on Board" and it comes in a boy or a girl version, and if you buy both you get a free neutral add on!



I used the kits to make a couple of layouts of my youngest when he was two weeks old. He turns two years old in a month. It is amazing how time flies!

 (This layout was featured on  Made Ya' Look Monday over at Faith Sisters!)




Here is your freebie QP. Enjoy!

Link Expired!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Dec [LA 02:27pm, NY 05:27pm, UK 10:27pm] - 16 Dec [OZ 09:27am]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete