7.24.2009

Little Learner

I have been in search of a cute school-themed kit for scrapping school photos. Luckily for me, Laurie at Lauries' Scraps is releasing one today! It is called "Little Learner" and it is dang cute.

With two of my boys going to school this year I am sure I will find lots of uses for this adorable kit. Here is a page featuring photos from my oldest's last day of pre-school this past May.

And, because I am so nice, I made it into a desktop for you. There is no calendar on it - so you can use it year round! There are four different screen sizes in the file (1280x800, 800x600, 1064x768 & 1680x1024).

Link Expired!!
Also, Laurie is having a great sale at all of her stores - 35% off everything! Laurie has been busy re-vamping a lot of her kits. Head over and pick up a kit or two. You'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment