7.27.2009

Garden Party

"Garden Party," a sweet, summery kit is being released over at Scraps by Andrea today.

When kits like this are released, I find myself wishing I had a little girl to scrap girly pages for! Instead, I borrowed a photo of my niece from my sister. Isn't she adorable?
eta: Yay! This LO was chosen as LOTD over at Brownie Scraps!



And, I did a layout with my son, Jak Jak, just to show you that the kit isn't just for girls.

Be sure to visit the CT blog and check out the other layouts from the whole SBA creative team!
Here is your (girly!) freebie QP.

Link Expired!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 7 post on Jul. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty QP. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete