2.02.2010

It's My Party!

My baby just turned two. Two years old! I can't believe it. I have been on the hunt for cute birthday-themed kits to scrap his birthday pictures with. Luckily for me, Doris over at Tempus Fugit just released a new collab with NBK called "It's My Party!" and it's all about birthdays.

I did a couple of layouts using his birthday photos. I am sure I will get many more out of this kit though. The whole Shoppe is on sale this week, so you can grab the kit for 25% off!

For your freebie I made a 5x7" "Thank You" card. Enjoy!
Link Expired!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 13 post on Feb. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete